1) User authentication.
2) Situations and policy definitions are stored on the hub.
3) Hub typically handles lot of data when compared with the remote TEMS.
4) Hub in addition to collecting data from remote TEMS, will also have to supply this data to TEPS.
5) Heartbeat information from remote TEMS.
6) SOAP requests from your application.
7) SOAP requests from TEC.
8) It is convenient to manage depots from the hub.
1) TEMA communication
2) TEMA heartbeat
3) If a situation event 'Take action'is configured to run on TEMS, it will run on the remote TEMS.
4) Historical data collection at TEMS level.
Hope you find this information useful.
Monday, March 10, 2008
Functions of Hub and Remote TEMS